by PRICE Systems
| September 19, 2014
Here are some choices to the question:
1. By comparing with old analogous data?
2. Creating and presenting the basis of estimate (BOE) documentation?
3. Illustrating a track back to cost estimating relationships (CERs) and their referenced historical databases?
4. Demonstrate that the estimate came from a reputable parametric tool like TruePlanning?
5. Any other approach?
6. All of the above or some combination of these approaches?
7. You don't have this problem i.e. you never had a need to prove the credibility of your estimates?
If the answer is point number 7, how do would you rate the above criteria over the others?