Do you have a passion for excellence? Are you interested in a challenging career with a company that is the best in its field? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment with really smart people who are the best at what they do?
Then you should work for PRICE Systems.
PRICE Systems is the world leader in parametric cost – estimating software, with a suite of software products used by many of the best-known Aerospace and Defense organizations on the planet, including many of the world’s governments.
We are looking for a Consultative Sales Executive, someone with experience as a Government Pricing or Cost Analyst, either as a practitioner or in management, who is interested in joining our organization as part of the Business Development team.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers
- Provide a consultative, full life-cycle, enterprise sales approach
- Demonstrate strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure
- Develop and recommend strategic and tactical sales plans for assigned accounts.
- Maintain a high level of relevant knowledge to engage with prospect
- Deliver compelling presentations to senior executives and decision – makers
- Work with technical staff and product specialists to address customer requirements
What you’ll need:
- Experience: Five or more years in Aerospace, Defense, or Government as a pricing, cost analyst practitioner or manager or similar role
- Communication skills: Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements with clients, as well as demonstrated high-level writing skills. Ability to make presentations to groups of C-level executives and Government agency chiefs
- Drive: to pursue opportunities and navigate external and internal obstacles
- Curiosity: You ask the right questions and enjoy solving complex problems
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Willing to Travel: 30-50% travel required
- Proficiency: with computers, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn complex technical issues
- Experience in DoD, including Army, Navy and Air Force, is plus
What you’ll get:
- Base salary and commission
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Life and short-term disability insurance paid for by PRICE
- 401(k) and company match
- Generous PTO policy gives you time to relax and recharge
- Relaxed dress code: every day is casual Friday
- The opportunity to work with a passionate group of professionals and the ability to make an impact
- Telecommuting is possible. Qualified candidates located anywhere in the continental US are encouraged to apply