PRICE® Systems is committed to delivering the best, most innovative data analytics and predictive cost modelling solutions in the world. Our quest to illuminate data, enhance project success and protect professional careers DRIVES everything we do. From sourcing the highest quality data, technology, methods, and analytics across the globe. It’s who we are.
We are looking for a Senior Statistical Data Scientist to join our team.
Reporting to the Chief Scientist, the Senior Statistical Data Scientist has in-depth knowledge of predictive modelling, statistics, cost estimating methods and techniques and collects, organizes, and analyzes financial and technical data.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collects and analyzes cost research data from completed and on-going industry projects and other industry data sources
- Formulates cost research knowledge bases of industry average data to assist clients in performing cost estimates
- Assumes leadership role in the Research and development of cost-estimating relationships to address cost-estimating challenges presented to industry and government clients
- Assumes leadership role in the development of models and simulations for cost estimating support
- Applies Data Science and Business Analytics to perform data analysis and solve complex problems
- Serves as subject matter expert on topics related to the development, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software systems
- Writes formal research papers for both internal and external use
- Works with industry experts to analyze their business environments and demonstrates how PRICE Systems’ solutions can support their business needs
- Expertise in aerospace industry engineering and design
- Ability to read and write technical reports
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and potential clients
- Exceptional statistical predictive analysis skills
- Proficiency in Python or R or related technology applied to data science and analysis
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Cost Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related discipline or
- Bachelor’s degree in same and a minimum 7 years of progressive experience in cost estimating, cost-affordability modeling and predictive analytics in the aerospace industry
- US Citizenship is required for this position