PRICE® Systems is the global leader of predictive Model-Based Cost Engineering™ (MBCE™) technology that so many of the best-known Aerospace and Defense organizations and world’s governments are using. Our unique offer delivers expertise, best practices and research driven MBCE technology. If you love to solve tough challenges and are interested in a rewarding career with a company that loves winning, you should check us out.
We are looking for two Solutions Executives (hunters) to join our team. As an executive-level hunter you will manage the entire sales process, from initial outreach to closing the deal.
What You Will Do:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a persistent pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking, and referral activities within a sector market.
- Provide a consultative enterprise sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
- Demonstrate strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports to leaders on opportunities as required
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision-makers and business drivers
- Develop and recommend strategic and tactical sales plans for assigned accounts.
- Maintain a high level of relevant knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Deliver compelling presentations to targeted personas including senior executives and decision-makers
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
What You Will Need:
- Experience: 5+ years complex systems or software sales experience with a proven track record of breaking into new accounts and navigating through complex sales processes within a technical industry.
- Communication skills: Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements with clients, as well as a demonstrated high-level writing skill
- Drive to pursue opportunities and navigate external and internal obstacles
- Curiosity: You ask the right questions and enjoy solving complex problems
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- Willing to Travel: 10-30% travel as necessary
- Proficiency: with computers, including demonstrated high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge or Ability to learn complex technical concepts
- Engineering or experience in DoD, including Army, Navy and Air Force, is plus
What you’ll get:
- Base salary and commission
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Life and short-term disability insurance paid for by PRICE
- 401(k) and company match
- Generous PTO policy gives you time to relax and recharge
- Relaxed dress code: every day is casual Friday
- The opportunity to work with a passionate group of professionals and the ability to make an impact
- The flexibility of a work-at-home environment depending on geography
PRICE® Systems is an equal opportunity employer.