What You Will Do:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Work with Commercial sector accounts to support and expand the use of PRICE Cost Analytics™ Solutions through existing PRICE® customer organizations. Responsible for supporting and maintaining assigned current accounts, forming support and growth strategies to encourage customer continuity and expansion, in conjunction with the VP, Commercial Sector Services.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to both prospective and current clients in supporting the use of PRICE technology, as well as in implementations of PRICE Predictive Analytic Solutions through the Customer Adoption Process.
- Provide SME help desk support, training and mentoring to our current client base to help them become experts and maintain proficiency in all aspects of PRICE Cost Analytics.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of PRICE Cost Analytics to engage and or / lead consultancy projects as required.
- Work with Commercial clients to promote and expand the use of PRICE Predictive Analytic Solutions.
- Work with prospective or current clients in implementations of PRICE Predictive Analytic Solutions through the PRECISE Implementation Process.
- Provide expert help desk support, training and mentoring to clients.
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of PRICE Cost Analytics and engage in consultancy projects as required.
- Represent PRICE at conferences and industry forums.
What You Will Need:
- Ability to become Subject Matter Expert in all aspects of PRICE® Cost Analytics and ancillary tools. (Training will be provided)
- Skill in the use of industry – recognized cost-estimating software such as ACE-IT, TruePlanning® , Crystal Ball or PROPRICER desired.
- Exceptional analytical skills, ability to plan, organize and deliver cost estimating / training tasks using PRICE Predictive Cost Analytic solutions.
- Ability to work with clients to discover and understand gaps/weaknesses in current cost estimating processes/procedures.
- Ability to develop implementation solutions using PRICE Predictive Cost Analytic Software.
- Ability to plan, organize and deliver implementations of PRICE Predictive Cost Analytic Software to both current and prospective clients.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical requirements and relate them to cost drivers. Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write reports and other technical documents and to present materials to organizational leaders and executives.
- Ability to travel throughout the US.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS with 24 semester hours in quantitative analysis.
- Minimum three years experience in systems engineering, software engineering, cost estimating or cost management, preferably in in Aerospace and Defense.
- Minimum three years’ experience with industry cost estimating software such as TruePlanning, PROPRICER , ACEIT , etc.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance a plus.
PRICE Systems is an equal opportunity employer.