PRICE Cost Analytics
PRICE Cost Analytics
For over forty-five years PRICE Systems has developed, and supported, cost estimating solutions to support processes across the life cycle such as Early Concept estimating, Price-to-Win, ROMs, Bid and Proposal, Should-Costs, Trade Studies, and others. As systems have become more powerful and complex, our estimating solutions have evolved. In anticipation of the need for advanced cost estimating solutions, PRICE Systems invested in the evolution of the discipline. The return on this investment is PRICE Cost Analytics. (PCA)
PRICE Cost Analytics is an integrated suite of applications that uniquely provides the ability to represent historical cost benchmarks, as calibrated supervised predictive models. When these models are modelled into a representative product breakdown structure, they enable an organization to rapidly and accurately estimate cost, schedule and uncertainty across project phases.
Rooted in decades of cost research, process and cost estimation expertise, PRICE Cost Analytics delivers the most powerful Should Cost capability in the world out of the box. When combined with your company’s proprietary historical data, PRICE Cost Analytics promises to revolutionize your Bid & Proposal process, Future Capability Planning, Supplier Assessment and Project Cost estimation without losing traceability and visibility to the historical data.
In addition to rapidly estimating anything from a single component to systems-of-systems, PRICE Cost Analytics also provides the ability to:
- Rapidly map to DoD 881C/D formats for customer reporting requirements
- Play well with others – our powerful API enables
- Integration with proposal systems like ProPricer®
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Analyze historical data to understand relationships between requirements and cost, with traceability to historical data for improved defensibility and credibility
- Generate a cost optimized Microsoft Project Plan for integration with program management
- Model Could Cost of competitors or subcontractors rapidly (unlimited rate decks)
- Publish your Microsoft Excel-based models in the TruePlanning framework for standardization and oversight