Confusing Precision with Accuracy — ICEAA 2017
The following presentation with the Canadian Office of the Parliamentary Budget Office will review:
- The short history of PBO Budget Sufficiency Analysis
- How data drives methodology and outcomes
- Estimating for Budget Sufficiency
- Precision vs. Accuracy
- Modeling the PBS for Budget Sufficiency
- Case Vignettes
- JSS – How Much to Set Aside for Program Success?
- AOPS – Is a Given Budget Sufficient for a 6-8 Ship Program?
- Advances in Best Practices
- Template / Test Case Approach
- Lessons Learned